Friday, August 15, 2008

I got tagged!

My friend Rebecha tagged me last month and I'm just now getting around to it. Now who can I tag?

FIVE THINGS

Ten years ago....
1. I had just moved to Connecticut.
2. I had just graduated from college.
3. I was single!
4. I had just started my first job.
5. I had just signed up for my first "real" email address.

Five things on tomorrow's "TO DO LIST"
1. Go to gym in morning (or else it won't happen)
2. Laundry (blech!)
3. Art supply run
4. Call my parents
5. Work on my friend's shower gift

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Almonds
3. Veggie Chips
4. Triscuits
5. Yogurt

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Buy a bigger house -- without an in-ground pool!
2. Pay off the last bit of debt
3. Travel around Europe
4. Give lots of anonymous donations
5. Visit our families much more often

5 Places I have lived
1. Blythewood, SC
2. Sarasota, FL
3. Avon, CT
4. Seymour, CT
5. Unionville, CT

No comments: